Does your business struggle with multi-state complexities pertaining to state and local tax compliance and tax planning?
As states become more aggressive in assessing tax on out of state businesses, new standards and filing requirements constantly evolve. Businesses now more than ever face challenges in staying abreast of standards evolving out of other jurisdictions. Our SALT team will help oversee state and local tax implications and recommend solutions aimed to simplify these complexities. We have diverse and abundant experience with various industries, operations, and SALT types including sales & use taxes, income taxes, and similar direct or indirect taxes.
Our services include, but are not limited to:
- Tax compliance including tax return preparation/filing, handling of tax correspondence, and exempt certificate assistance
- Nexus review and determination
- Audit defense and representation
- Tax refund study (reverse audit)
- Income tax allocation/apportionment
- Voluntary disclosure/amnesty programs assistance
- Tax research including product/service taxability
- Direct pay program review
- Tax incentives programs research
- Risk and exposure assessment
- Process improvement/internal controls review
- IT procurement process review and simplification
Please contact our experienced SALT team today for a no obligation consultation of how we can help you.