Learning, Contributing, Advancing
We build and maintain relationships with a wide range of professional organizations. We believe that continuous learning, knowledge sharing, and networking are good not just for our professionals, but for the clients they serve. We also put significant effort into earning professional accreditation across a wide range of professional disciplines.
Accreditations and certifications
Our highly credentialed professionals include:
- Certified Public Accountants (CPAs)
- Accredited Business Valuators (ABVs)
- Accredited Senior Appraisers (ASAs)
- Certified Fraud Examiners (CFEs)
- Certified Internal Auditors (CIAs)
Additional firm affiliations
- American Institute of Certified Professional Accountants (AICPA) – we are peer-reviewed every three years to maintain our AICPA standing
- AICPA Private Companies Practice Section (PCPS).
- New York State Society of CPAs (NYSSCPA)
- Ernst & Morris Consulting Group, Inc. – highly regarded, specialized consulting firm. Our strategic alliance helps us provide cost segregation services.
- Financial Consulting Group, LC (FCG) – country’s leading professionals in business valuation and litigation support services. We are one of only 65 charter members.
- Rochester Technology & Manufacturing Association.
EFPR Group, LLP is registered with the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants’ (AICPA) Center for Public Company Audit Firms and is subject to a quality review on a tri-annual basis by an outside, independent auditor. To date we have received an unqualified opinion on each of our tri-annual quality reviews. In addition to being subject to peer quality review, EFPR Group, LLP performs the quality review for other accounting firms, which is required to be performed pursuant to standards established and monitored by the AICPA. A copy of our most recent peer review report is here.