EFPR Group can help business owners with the tax, auditing, business valuation and accounting issues surrounding the cannabis (marijuana) and hemp industry.
Our team of experts will help you navigate through the regulatory environment of federal, state and local accounting and tax issues to ensure your compliance in this rapidly developing market which includes all aspects of the distribution channel including retail, cultivation, processing and more.
Tax Planning & Compliance for Cannabis and Hemp Business
As the cannabis and hemp industries continue to evolve, it is important to have tax advisors who understand the issues and can maximize your tax strategy effectively. Our team can help with:
- Business Entity Selection and Structure Planning
- Expense and Cost of Goods Sold Optimization
- IRC Section 280E
- IRC Section 471
- State and Local Income Tax, Sales Tax and Economic Incentives
Audit and Assurance
- Audits, Reviews and Compilations of Financial Statements
- Cannabis Compliance Reporting
- Cash Flow and Cash Management Analysis
- Compliance and Internal Control Structure
- Risk Assessments
Cannabis & Hemp Business Consulting / Valuation
- Cash Flows, Forecasts and Projections
- Investigative Due Diligence
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Business Plan Development
- Business Transition Planning
- License and Application Services
For more information on how we can help your cannabis or hemp business succeed, please contact us today!