Companies with international operations are facing new and complex challenges concerning reporting and information sharing related to transfer pricing. A company that does not have a plan to address potential issues with transfer pricing may be exposed to risks that can have a significant negative impact. The International Tax Team at EFPR Group has the knowledge and experience to plan for and address transfer pricing related issues that an internationally facing company may encounter.
The expert accountants in the International Tax Team at EFPR Group can assist by developing and implementing a custom-tailored transfer price strategy for your business. With our knowledge and expertise, we can help company leaders make challenging decisions in alignment with their tax goals and objectives.
We Will Work With You To
- Determine a transfer pricing strategy that is aligned with your goals to limit double taxation and risk exposure
- Create an implementation plan for the agreed upon transfer pricing strategy
- Determine compliance requirements and tax obligations
- Complete all necessary filings in a timely and efficient manner
- Provide support in the event that any controversies arise
Our Transfer Pricing Services:
- Transfer pricing design, planning, due diligence, and support
- Transfer pricing documentation in accordance with US regulations
- Transfer pricing reviews
- IRS audit defense in the event that transfer prices are challenged
- Transfer pricing policies and “Uncertain Tax Positions” on audited financial statements
The International Tax team at EFPR Group works closely with our clients to arrive at the best approaches for your particular set of circumstances. For more information, please contact us today!