Victoria is a Partner in the Tax and Business Services Department at EFPR Group. She joined the firm in 2007 and has a broad range of industry experience.
Victoria specializes in trust and estates, individual planning and tax preparation and resolving tax resolution matters. She offers a variety of tax services to clients including individual, trust, estate, partnership, and corporate tax preparation, and helps clients with tax planning. She assists clients with estate administration and tax resolution matters. Victoria also supervises and trains department staff, and assists clients with tax and accounting work.
Victoria is a Certified Public Accountant and is a member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants. Victoria is also active in the community. She currently serves on the board of directors for the Estate Planning Council of Rochester and as a committee member of the Rochester Community Foundation’s Professional Advisors Liaison Committee.
Education and Certifications
- SUNY College at Brockport BS, Accounting
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- New York State Society of Certified Public Accounts (NYSSCPA)
- Estate Planning Council of Rochester, Board Member
- Rochester Community Foundation’s Professional Advisors Liaison Committee