Maureen is a Partner in StoneBridge Business Partners, an affiliated consulting firm, and a member of EFPR Group’s Business Valuation, Forensic and Litigation Services Group, where she has worked since 1998. She specializes in valuation, litigation and consulting services. Her valuation experience encompasses a broad range of companies, complex business arrangements and intangible assets for purposes such as taxation, corporate planning, mergers & acquisitions, transactions, and succession planning. Maureen’s litigation experience includes disputes related to diminution in value, shareholder oppression, lost profits and marital dissolution matters.
Maureen has significant healthcare industry experience, including physician and dental practices, among others. She also has significant real estate company industry experience, including complex family entities.
Maureen received a Bachelor of Arts in Economics from Smith College and a Master of Business Administration from the University of Rochester’s Simon Business School. In addition to being a Certified Public Accountant (CPA), she is an Accredited Senior Appraiser (ASA) by the American Society of Appraisers and Accredited in Business Valuation (ABV) and Certified in Financial Forensics (CFF) by the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants.
Maureen is a frequent speaker at programs for start-up and early-stage companies and is a member of the firm’s Emerging Technology team. She is a former member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants’ Business Valuation Committee. Maureen is also a former member of the AICPA Accredited in Business Valuation Credential Committee and previously served as co-chair of the ABV Review Course Task Force.
Education and Certifications
- Certified Public Accountant
- Accredited in Business Valuation (ABV)
- Certified in Financial Forensics (CFF)
- Accredited Senior Appraiser (ASA)
- Smith College, BA, Economics
- Simon School of Business, University of Rochester, MBA
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA), Member
- American Society of Appraisers (ASA), Member
- Financial Consulting Group, L.C. (FCG), Member
- Hochstein School of Music & Dance, Chair of Audit Committee, Board Member, Past Treasurer and Chair of Finance Committee