“I believe it’s important that our clients feel we’ve gone beyond the numbers in understanding their needs and are acting as their partner by being focused on their best interests and helping them achieve their goals. In my mind, it takes a personal approach.”
Mario is a Partner in the Tax and Business Services department and has been with the firm for over 25 years. He manages a variety of tax engagements, and provides supervision and training for staff on tax procedures, standards and other technical issues. His current area of practice includes high net-worth individuals, estate and trust administration, home builders, medical and professional services, and real estate management. Mario has extensive experience in numerous industries including residential construction, professional services, real estate management and closely-held businesses.
In addition to delivering high level client service, Mario leads the firms Wealth Advisory team. He is the primary contact between the Firm and its personal financial management strategic partners. Mario is actively engaged in the ongoing relationship with strategic partners and the development tools to assist clients.
Mario was recently recognized by the National Association of Estate Planners & Councils (NAEPC) and given the Accredited Estate Planner (AEP) designation. This a graduate level specialization in estate planning, obtained in addition to already recognized professional credentials within the various disciplines of estate planning. It is awarded to estate planning professionals who meet stringent requirements of experience, knowledge, education, professional reputation, and character.
Mario is also active in the community and an Italian Heritage Foundation of Rochester board member.
Education and Certifications
- Certified Public Accountant
- Accredited Estate Planner
- St. John Fisher College, Accounting
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Estate Planning Council of Rochester, Board of Directors
- Italian Heritage Foundation of Rochester, Board Member
- St. John Fisher College, Former Adjunct Professor
- Learning Disabilities Association Foundation, Former Board Member
- Spencerport Soccer Club, Former Board Member