Kelly Osborn, CPA is a Partner in EFPR Group’s Tax and Business Services Department. She has over 26 years of public accounting experience. Kelly’s wide range of experience includes providing tax, audit, account and consulting services.
Kelly offers a variety of tax services to clients including individual, partnership, and corporate tax preparation, as well as assists clients with tax planning. She prepares compiled and reviewed financial statements. Kelly also specializes in tax problem resolution with the IRS and State Tax Departments.
Kelly is active in the community and involved in local boards. She received a Bachelor of Science degree in Accounting from Binghamton University and was licensed in New York State as a Certified Public Accountant in 1997.
Education and Certifications
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Binghamton University, BS, Accounting
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Affordable Housing Association of Certified Public Accountants (AHACPA)
- Estate Planning Council of Eastern New York, Member
- Shen Softball Booster Club, Treasurer