Jim is the Managing Partner of EFPR Group, LLP and one of the Founding Members of StoneBridge Business Partners, an affiliated consulting firm. He is a member of the firm’s Business Valuation, Litigation Support & Forensic Services Group and other nontraditional accounting services.
Jim has been with EFPR Group, LLP for over 25 years and is a full-time management consultant, traveling extensively throughout the country. He has helped safeguard some of the largest Fortune 1000 companies from fraud and abuse and has assisted in the identification and recovery of millions of dollars back to the affected parties. His experience is mainly concentrated in the healthcare distribution and franchise fields, where he has worked with over fifty of the top franchisors in the U.S. In addition, he has worked closely with the Catholic Church in the U.S. for the past ten years assisting in their compliance efforts to ensure the safety of children within the church. Jim is also a court-recognized expert, lecturer and author on varying subjects of fraud and forensic auditing. He also served as an adjunct professor at St. John Fisher College until 2018.
Education and Certifications
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE)
- Certified Internal Auditor (CIA)
- Certified in Financial Forensics (CFF)
- St. Bonaventure University, Accounting
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants (NYSSCPA)
- Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA)
- Association of Certified Fraud Examiners (ACFE)
- Financial Consulting Group, L.C. (FCG)
- Landmark Society of Western New York, Board President