David is a Partner in EFPR Group’s Attest department. He is responsible for providing audit, accounting and consulting services for numerous nonprofit organizations. He has over 30 years of public accounting experience.
David received a Bachelor of Business Administration degree in Accounting and a Masters in Finance from Niagara University. He was licensed in New York State as a Certified Public Accountant in 1995.
David’s clients have included cultural organizations, health and human service agencies, Article 28 health clinics, non-profit medical practices, religious entities, HUD insured projects and various Federal, State and Local Governmental Entities. David annually attends the non-profit training conferences sponsored by the AICPA and NYSSCPA’s.
In 2018 the Firm began hosting workshops for financial leaders in the nonprofit industry, called “Connecting the Pieces.” David was the partner in charge of leading this successful initiative. Topics are developed from the AICPA National Non-Profit Conference, which David is an annual participant. Over the past 10 years, David has been one of the only CPA’s from the Western New York area who annually attends this conference.
David is very active in the Western New York non-profit community. He has served on various boards and has a special interest in organizations focused on animal welfare. David lectures on current issues facing non-profit organizations and has focused his career on providing superior professional services to non-profit organizations throughout Western New York.
Education and Certifications
- Certified Public Accountant
- Niagara University, BBA, MBA
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants (NYSSCPA)
- NYS Society of CPA’s, Non-Profit Committee Member
- Niagara Aquarium Foundation, former Board Member and Treasurer
- Niagara County SPCA, former Board Member and Treasurer
- Alzheimer’s Association of WNY, former Board Member and Treasurer
- Community Services for the Developmental Disables, former finance committee member