Craig is a Partner in the Tax and Business Services department and Healthcare department of EFPR Group. He has over 35 years of experience with extensive expertise in the tax and business consultation areas.
Craig works extensively with closely held companies and individuals in a wide array of businesses, with a special focus in the Assisted Living, Nursing Home and Senior Living Industry. He was selected to work on a task force at the New York State Department of Health which is drafting streamlining procedures for Adult Care Facility Licensure. Craig has also been involved with responding to current legislation including Executive Order 38.
Craig is an annual speaker at the Empire State Association of Assisted Living where he is also an active board member.
Education and Certifications
- Certified Public Accountant
- SUNY at Brockport, Accounting
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Estate Planning Council of Rochester
- Empire State Association of Assisted Living, Board Member
- Linden Knoll Senior Living, Former Board Member and Treasurer