Christopher M. Johnston, CPA is a Partner and Department Head in EFPR Group’s Attest department. He has been with EFPR group, LLP for almost twenty years. Christopher also serves on the firm’s executive committee. Christopher’s wide range of experience includes not-for profit organizations and colleges, assisted living facilities, 401(K)/ pension plans, and closely held businesses in manufacturing and construction. Christopher is a member of our private equity group. Christopher has been involved in a number of M&A engagements including due diligence advisory services.
Christopher is an active SUNY Geneseo Alumni. He has been a member of the School of Business Advisory Council. As part of Christopher’s involvement with the organization he frequently speaks with classes and students about careers in public accounting.
Education and Certifications
- Certified Public Accountant
- SUNY Geneseo, Accounting
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Upstate Venture Association of New York (UVANY)
- Monroe County Industrial Development Corporation, Board Member Loan Committee, Finance Committee
- Ontario Insurance Company, Board Member, Investment Committee & Executive Committee
- Literacy Volunteers of Rochester, Former Board and Finance Committee Members
- SUNY Geneseo School of Business, Business Advisory Council
- Greece Chamber of Commerce Charitable Foundation, Board Member
- Greater Greece Soccer League, Coach
- NYS Department of Health, Cost Report Work Group Member
- Rochester Business Journal 40 Under 40 Honoree, 2012