Christopher is a Partner and Department Head of EFPR Group’s Attest department. He has been with EFPR Group for over fifteen years. Christopher’s wide range of experience includes not-for profit organizations and colleges, assisted living facilities, closely held businesses manufacturing and construction. Christopher is a member of our private equity group. Christopher has been involved in a number of M&A engagements including due diligence advisory services. Christopher leads our employee benefit plan niche, which includes audits of 401(k), 403(b), pension, health and welfare and employee stock ownership plans.
Christopher has worked as an internal auditor for a publicly traded company. As part of his role as internal auditor, Christopher worked closely monitoring and documenting internal controls for locations throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Australia. This gave Christopher a well-rounded experience and increased his knowledge of internal controls, which he has been able to bring to his clients at EFPR Group.
Education and Certifications
- Certified Public Accountant
- SUNY Geneseo, Accounting
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Upstate Venture Association of New York
- Monroe County Industrial Development Corporation, Board Member
- Literacy Volunteers of Rochester, Board and Finance Committee Members
- SUNY Geneseo School of Business, Business Advisory Council, Member
- Greece Chamber of Commerce Charitable Foundation, Member
- Greater Greece Soccer League, Level 2 Coach
- Rochester Business Journal 40 Under 40 Honoree, 2012