[PAST] EFPR Nonprofit Event for Financial Leaders (September)
We invite you to join us for a FREE informational workshop called “Bridging the Gap” for financial leaders in the nonprofit industry. New guidelines and regulations directly affecting nonprofits have recently taken place and as part of our commitment to our clients and community, we will be hosting a half day presentation. The following topics will be discussed:
- Financial Statement Design Considerations
- New Pronouncements
- Fraud Prevention
- Nonprofit Legal Updates (Bond Schoeneck & King)
- Retirement Plans: Audit Concerns, Updates & Deadlines (Beltz Ianni & Associates)*
- The Benefits Technology Landscape (Lawley)
The Firm is offering this at several different locations with guest speakers at each (Buffalo and Rochester).
- September 24th at The Foundry (Buffalo)
- September 26th at Locust Hill Country Club (Rochester)
For more information and to register, please click the link below. Hope to see you soon!
* Securities and advisory services are offered through LPL Financial, Member FINRA/SIPC. Beltz Ianni & Associates, EFPR Group, LPL Financial, Bond, Schoeneck & King and Lawley are separate entities.