Bill is a Partner at the firm. He has over 36 years of extensive experience in audit, tax and consulting services in the medical, long term care and health insurance and managed care industries including manufacturing, distribution, software, pharmaceutical, home care, health care facilities, health maintenance organizations, individual practice associations, health insurance and other managed care organizations. He has specialized knowledge working in the regulatory environment including Public Service Commission, Medicare, Medicaid and the New York State Department of Insurance.
Education and Certifications
- Certified Public Accountant
- Rochester Institute of Technology, BS, Business Administration
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- St. Mark’s Church, Board Member
- Legal Aid Society, Former Treasurer