Robert has over 19 years of accounting and auditing experience. He currently functions as a Director in the Firm and is responsible for providing audit, accounting and consulting services for numerous nonprofit agencies and employee benefit plans.
Robert received a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration degree, with a concentration in Accounting from Boston University. He was licensed in New York State as a Certified Public Accountant in 2010, and was previously licensed in Massachusetts since 2004. Robert is a member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants and the New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants.
Education and Certifications
- Certified Public Accountant, New York State
- Certified Public Accountant, Massachusetts
- Boston University, Business Administration, Accounting
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants