Rick is a Partner in EFPR Group’s Tax & Business Services Department and joined the Firm in November 2016.
He has over 30 years experience in tax practice with various accounting firms. He spends most of his time working in international tax reporting and consulting, with a special emphasis on outbound planning for U.S. companies starting business overseas. This includes entity selection, “check-the-box” planning, cash repatriation, and foreign tax credit issues.
As part of helping U.S. companies expand overseas, Rick has substantial experience in working directly with accountants and other advisors around the world. The list of countries includes Canada, the United Kingdom, China, Hong Kong, Hungary, Brazil, Israel, the Netherlands, Germany, India, Ireland and Singapore.
Rick enjoys the challenge of helping companies deal with the complex world of taxes while at the same time accomplishing their business objectives.
Education and Certifications
- University of North Texas, M.S. Accounting (Tax)
- SUNY at Buffalo, B.A. Russan
- New York State Certified Public Accountant
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants (NYSSCPA)
- NYSSCPA International Tax Committee
- Adjunct Professor St. John Fisher College