Michael C. Redmond is Lead Strategic Consultant for EFPR Group’s Information Technology Consulting division. She is also a recognized International IT Consultant, Auditor, Speaker, Author, and Trainer.
Her consulting and auditing experiences includes HIPAA, Organizational Resilience, Cyber/Information Security, Business Continuity, Disaster Recovery, High Availability and ISO for clients in the Healthcare, Insurance, Financial and Manufacturing sectors. She has held executive management positions at Deloitte, KPMG, Chubb Services and Redmond Worldwide.
Michael spent four years on active duty with the U.S. Army and an additional 17 years in the National Guard and Reserves. Her assignments include Company Executive Officer, Public Relations Officer and Company Commander. She retired at the rank of Major.
Michael has two books being published in 2017; one on Cyber Security and the second on Business Continuity & Disaster Recovery.
She is certified in Project Manager (PMP), Business Continuity Management (MBCI) and (FBCI), Emergency Management (CEM). Michael is certified as a Lead Implementer for: ISO/IEC 27001 Information Security Management, ISO/IEC 27032 Lead Cyber Security Manger, ISO/IEC 27035 Security Incident Response, ISO/IEC 22301 Business Continuity Management Systems, ISO/IEC 21500 Lead Project Manager, ISO/IEC 41001 Environmental Management and Foundation Implementer for: ISO 22316 Organizational Resilience, ISO 22320 Emergency Management. She is certified as a Lead Auditor for: ISO/IEC 27001 Information Security Management, ISO 31000 Risk Management, ISO/IEC 22301 Business Continuity Management Systems, ISO/IEC 41001 Environmental Management. Michael has a strong Compliance background. She is up to date on ISO, HIPAA, DFS, SOC 1&2, CMS, FFIEC, COOP, COG and more. Michael is a certified instructor for ISO Certification classes.
Education and Certifications
- PhD, Psychoneurology
- Fordham University, M.B.A
- American Institute of Banking, Advanced Masters Certificate
- Marymount Manhattan College, B.A., Communication Arts & Management
- US Army Command & General Staff College
- Received GS 12 Rating, Organizational Effectiveness
- Eastern Great Lakes Chapter of Association of Continuity Professionals, Board Member
- Contingency Planners Association, Member
- Information Systems Security Association, Member
- ISACA Information Systems Audit and Control Association, Member