Kyle is a Director in EFPR Group’s Attest department. He has experience with health care entities, audits of publicly traded entities, closely held businesses, not-for profit organizations and 401(K)/ pension plans. Kyle’s background includes preparing Institutional Cost Reports, managing external audits, and overseeing payroll and accounts payable departments. In addition, he has played an integral role in budgetary processes. Kyle’s well-rounded experience and knowledge of the health care field is an asset to his clients at EFPR Group.
Currently Kyle serves on the Mercy Flight Central Board of Directors of as part of the finance committee and audit committee chair.
Education and Certifications
- Certified Public Accountant
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Healthcare Financial Management Association
- Mercy Flight Central, Board Member
- Episcopal Senior Living Communities, Former Finance Committee Member
- Rochester Business Journal 40 Under 40 Honoree, 2016