Kurt is a Director for StoneBridge Business Partners, an affiliated consulting firm, and a member of EFPR Group’s Business Valuation, Forensic and Litigation Services Group. Since joining the firm in 2001, he has performed numerous business valuations for a variety of purposes including estate planning, gift tax filings, S-Corporation election, shareholder disputes, buy-sell agreements, ESOP compliance, marital dissolution, shareholder purchase/sale transactions and mergers & acquisitions. In his current role, Kurt also provides business succession and merger & acquisition consulting services to middle-market businesses and their owners.
Education and Certifications
- American Society of Appraisers, Accredited Senior Appraiser
- SUNY Fredonia, Economics
- American Society of Appraisers (ASA), Accredited Senior Appraiser
- Financial Consulting Group, L.C. (FCG), Member
- Upstate Venture Association of New York, Inc. (UVANY), Member
- Association for Corporate Growth (ACG), Member