Kristie is a Director in EFPR Group’s Attest department. She has been with EFPR Group since 2003 and has a wide range of experience working with governments, school districts and not-for-profit organizations. Kristie’s clients include various counties, towns, school districts and other governmental entities as well as closely performing the audits of many not-for-profit organizations. Kristie attends multiple government and not-for-profit accounting and auditing updates throughout the year.
Kristie is passionate about helping people with disabilities. She is the chair of the board of directors of the Rochester Hearing and Speech Center in addition to being a member of both the executive committee and finance committee. This is an organization that provides speech and hearing resources to individuals in the Rochester, New York area. She is also a board member and the audit committee chair of Al Sigl Community of Agencies, a non-profit agency that a collaborative community network that provides high-quality, cost-effective real estate and business services to a growing array of organizations that serve children and adults with disabilities and special needs.
Kristie is a Forty under 40, Class of 2013 award winner. This is an honor given to individuals who have achieved professional success and made significant civic contributions in the Community. Hundreds of people are nominated, and only the best of the best are recognized.
Education and Certifications
- Certified Public Accountant
- SUNY College at Geneseo, Accounting
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Rochester Hearing and Speech Center, Chair of the Board of Directors, Executive Committee Member and Finance Committee Member
- Al Sigl Community of Agencies, Board Member and Audit Committee Chair
- Geneseo Alumni Connections Council
- RBJ, Forty under 40 winner