Kristie is a Director in EFPR Group’s Attest department. She has been with the firm since 2003 and has a wide range of experience working with governments, school districts and not-for-profit organizations.
Kristie’s clients include various counties, towns, school districts and other governmental entities as well as closely performing the audits of many not-for-profit organizations. Kristie attends multiple government and not-for-profit accounting and auditing updates throughout the year.
Kristie is a Forty under 40, Class of 2013 award winner. This is an honor given to individuals who have achieved professional success and made significant civic contributions in the Community. Hundreds of people are nominated, and only the best of the best are recognized.
Education and Certifications
- Certified Public Accountant
- SUNY College at Geneseo, Accounting
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants
- RBJ, Forty under 40 winner