Kathleen is a Director in the Tax and Business Services department. She joined the firm in 2003. She assists in managing the flow of work within the department, and supervises and trains the department’s staff. Kathleen assists clients with tax and accounting work such as individual, partnership, and corporate tax work, and helps clients with tax planning. She prepares compiled and reviewed financial statements. She assists clients with training for their bookkeeping staff. She has experience working with clients in the manufacturing and construction industries.
Education and Certifications
- Certified Public Accountant
- SUNY Geneseo, Accounting
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants (NYSSCPA)
- Comfort Care Home of Canandaigua Inc, Treasurer and Board Member
- Honeoye Falls Youth Soccer League, Board Member