Justin Sansone is a Partner with EFPR Solutions, LLC, and oversees its Outsource and Staffing divisions. Justin’s ten-plus years of experience encompasses public and corporate accounting as well as resourced-based consulting and specialized staffing.
One of Justin’s top priorities at EFPR Solutions is to support and empower his colleagues so they are able to most effectively provide unmatched service to both clients and candidates.
As he builds relationships and looks to further grow the firm, Justin focuses his attention not only on client engagement but also on generating awareness and goodwill within our community.
When engaging with clients, Justin’s experience servicing small, mid-size and large organizations across a multitude of industries gives him a balanced perspective while working with any management team or business owner.
He started his career as an International Tax Consultant for a Big 4 accounting firm in Atlanta, Georgia.
Education and Certifications
- Simon Business School, M.B.A. Public Accounting, Corporate Accounting & Finance
- University of Rochester, B.A. Economics, B.A. Political Science
- Flower City Habitat for Humanity, Leadership Committee Member
- MK Gandhi Institute of Nonviolence, Board Member
- Volunteer Little League Coach