John is a Partner in the Tax and Business Services department of EFPR Group. He specializes in serving the tax and management advisory needs of privately held corporations, partnerships, and limited liability companies. He works closely with businesses needing plant expansions, equipment acquisitions and debt restructuring. He also has a great deal of experience with financially troubled companies and has become a turnaround work-out specialist. He has a special focus on manufacturing, distribution, retail, and construction industry. Prior to joining EFPR Group, he was an owner and Partner in Daitz, Rice & Gillette, LLP.
Education and Certifications
- Certified Public Accountant
- Rochester Institute of Technology, Accounting
- University of Rochester, Simon Graduate School of Business, MBA
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants, Tax Division
- Oak Hill Country Club, Member
- Sisters of St. Joseph Annual Golf Tournament, Committee Member