Elizabeth is a Manager in the Tax and Business Services Department at EFPR Group, LLP. She joined the firm in 2008 and has over seven years of experience in a broad range of industries.
Elizabeth supervises and trains department staff, and assists clients with tax and accounting work. She offers a variety of tax services to clients including individual, not-for-profit, trust, partnership, and corporate tax preparation, and helps clients with tax planning. She prepares compiled and reviewed financial statements, and assists clients with training for their bookkeeping staff.
Elizabeth specializes in bookkeeping, financial statement and tax return preparation for wineries and vineyards. She also co-authors a quarterly newsletter with tax and financial advice for the wine industry.
Elizabeth is a Certified Public Accountant and is a member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants. Elizabeth is also active in the community and currently serves as the Treasurer on the board of directors for Madrigalia, as well as an acting adjudicator for the RBTL Stars of Tomorrow program from 2010-2013.
Education and Certifications
- SUNY College at Brockport BS, Accounting
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- NY Wine & Grape Foundation, Business Member
- Women for WineSense, Professional Member
- Madrigalia, Treasurer/Board member (2011-present)
- Rochester Broadway Theatre League Stars of Tomorrow program, Adjudicator (2010-2013)