Doug is a Director in EFPR Group’s Tax and Business Services department. He has been with EFPR Group for almost four years. His wide range of experience includes agriculture, closely held businesses, individual and business tax return preparation and tax planning, and fiduciary tax return preparation. With having over twenty five years of public accounting experience, he is able to provide his clients with a wealth of experience and knowledge to address their individual needs. He treats his clients like how he would want to be treated.
Doug is very active member of the communities that he works and lives in. He volunteers his time to help various organizations to achieve their goals to make their communities a better place to live and work.
Education and Certifications
- Certified Public Accountant
- Rochester Institute of Technology, BS, Accounting
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Canandaigua Federal Credit Union, Board Member
- Newark Rotary Club, Board Member
- Newark-Arcadia Historical Society, Board Member