Our Tax Notebook is a confidential, fast and easy way to organize and send your tax preparation information. Compared to traditional methods, our Tax notebook is more intuitive and less time-consuming.
This online program allows you to:
- print a report of your information for your records
- complete your Tax Notebook as you have time—no need to do it all at once, we’ll save your data
- email us at any time during the process with questions
Upon completion, your Tax Notebook will automatically notify EFPR Group.
Tips for Using Tax Notebook
- Security Time-out: For your security, Tax Notebook automatically requires users to log in again after 20 minutes of inactivity.
- Page Loading Issues: Every page in Tax Notebook is saved when you navigate from one page to the next within program. Make sure each page has fully loaded before continuing to enter your tax data. The completion of the loading process is indicated by the word “Done” in the bottom left corner of your browser window.
- Disable Pop-up Blockers: If you are using pop-up blocking software, it must be disabled.
System / Browser Requirements
- Pop-ups must be allowed for this site.
- Cookies must be allowed. Note: IE 6.x users must set the Privacy setting to Medium or lower.
- ActiveX controls must be enabled.
- The site is best viewed with browser text size set to Medium, which is usually the default setting.
Monitor Display Settings
- Requires resolution of at least 800 x 600 pixels.
- Best viewed with system fonts set to Small Fonts. To adjust your display settings, open your Control Panel and click on “Display” and “Settings.”
Windows Requirements (one of the following)
- Internet Explorer 5.0 higher.
- Download Internet Explorer 6.0
- Mozilla Firefox 1.0 or higher
- Download Firefox here
- Macintosh OS X
- Mozilla Firefox 1 or higher
- Safara 1.2 or higher
- Download Safari for Mac OS X here
At EFPR Group, we recognize the importance all clients place on the privacy and confidentiality of their information. While new technologies allow us to more efficiently serve you, we remain committed to maintaining rigorous privacy standards.
When we store and retrieve your Tax Notebook data, our provider’s (CCH) processing site uses SSL (Secure Socket Layer) technology to ensure all information remains safe and private. SSL is an established and mature Internet security standard with two dominant features: data encryption and identification of the secured web server.
Data encryption is the process of transforming legible information into a complex arrangement of illegible information. The only way to make this data legible and useful again is to decrypt it or reverse the process of encryption. In addition, SSL uses a private/public key combination to identify and encrypt data when it is sent and to decrypt it when it is received.
Our provider’s Internet-based systems are protected behind firewalls and all mission critical servers are deployed in a cluster environment with high fault tolerant for fail-over.
You are issued a unique Logon ID and Password that provide you with secure access to your Tax Notebook information. All client information is stored on CCH secured servers as explained above.
For further information email TaxNotebook@EFPRgroup.com or call us at 585-427-8900