EFPR Group is a full service CPA firm with a unique focus on health care entities. Our audit, tax and business health care professionals help clients navigate regulatory environments through a variable maze of changing business conditions.
We serve over 300 health care organizations, including over 80 nursing home clients, making us one of the most experienced and knowledgeable firms in the United States. We provide services to hospitals, skilled nursing homes, independent housing facilities, adult day care programs and homes, continuing care retirement communities, assisted and independent living facilities, behavioral health providers, home health agencies, medical practices, Independent Practice Associations, and specialty clinics. In addition, we also work with the following health care organizations: Federally Qualified Health Centers, Health Care Systems, Long-term Care organizations, Medical Groups, and Home Health Agencies.
In addition to our traditional accounting services, our health care industry professionals offer strategic advice and hands-on support to advance your business.
- Audit & Assurance
- Tax Services
- Consulting Services
- Cost Report Preparation
- Certificate of Need Applications
- Office of the Medicaid Inspector General (OMIG) Audit Support
- Outsourced Management Services
- Strategic Financial Operations
- Business Valuation
- Strategic Business Planning for owners
- Due Diligence Projects
- Benchmarking Reporting
EFPR Group demonstrates our continued commitment to the healthcare industry and clients through involvement in various healthcare related organizations including:
- Healthcare Financial Management Association (HFMA)
- American College of Health Care Executives
- Leading Age New York
- New York State Health Facilities Association (NYSHFA)
- New York Provider Alliance (NYPA)