By: Gary Baron, MBA, PMP
Are you a growing organization using QuickBooks© ? Are you beginning to feel frustrated that you are not getting the accurate information that you desire on a timely basis? If you want to learn more about how your organization can benefit from a change to a new Business System, then ask yourself these questions to determine if you have outgrown your current system and are ready for a change:
1) Is your organization spending a lot of time on spreadsheets?
2) Do you lack the reporting flexibility you need?
3) Are you restricted in the ability to track both financial and operational data in real time?
4) Do you lack flexible drill-down capabilities that allow you to see performance indicators at all levels of your business down to the individual transactions?
5) Are you spending a lot of time manually entering data or duplicating entry to QuickBooks from other systems?
6) Are you lacking the flexibility of leveraging mobile devices for processing and viewing data?
7) Do you have the ability to enable e-Commerce via your current system?
8) Do you have the ability to collaborate with employees to make decisions and analyze data?
9) Do you require improved relations with vendors, partners, and suppliers?
10) Would you benefit from your customers having more flexible and easier ways to interact with your business?
11) Do you need more robust inventory management?
12) Do you need the ability to manage better project costing?
13) Do you have more than one entity that you want both separate and consolidated financials for?
14) Do you require improved security to keep your data from being compromised?
Are you experiencing lockups and/or corrupt data issues due to the amount of simultaneous users or volume of transactions and data?
If you answered yes to at three of these questions, you have outgrown your QuickBooks system and should be looking to upgrade your system.
EFPR Group’s IT Consulting provides the information you need to make the smartest decisions about technology, processes, and people.More than ever before, Information Technology touches every part of your organization and can help you increase operational efficiency and better manage risk.
Please contact us today for a free one-hour consulting session to discuss your needs and receive guidance on how best to move forward.
Gary R. Baron is a Director in EFPR Group IT & GRC Consulting division and Lead Technical Consultant. He has more than 30 years of business and information technology experience as both a consultant and part of internal management and executive teams.
He has consulted and implemented systems in multiple verticals including Higher Education, Manufacturing (both process and discrete), and Healthcare. Gary has been the Project Manager for multiple ERP implementations including three SAP projects. He has been responsible for business process re-engineering projects, software development lifecycle projects, and while at E3 Technologies was the acting CIO for several small to medium business clients.