This individual leads and manages multiple tax engagements to deliver quality tax services for our clients. This position offers excellent opportunities for leadership and career advancement to the right candidate.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance.
- 4+ years prior experience in public accounting.
- Significant supervisory experience (2 years plus)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite and Adobe Acrobat, along with tax software
- Strong accounting and analytical skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
- Detail oriented & ability to multi-task.
- Preparation and review of federal and state income taxes for individuals, businesses, and trusts.
- Preparation and review of compiled and reviewed financial statements.
- Builds new and existing client relationships and demonstrates knowledge of client business.
- Ability to perform tax research, prepare internal memoranda and written correspondence/guidance to clients.
- Trains staff, reviews and evaluates their work.
- Manages multiple clients, budgets and production goals.
EFPR Group LLP is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
No phone calls please.