StoneBridge Business Partners, a division of EFPR Group, CPAs PLLC, is seeking a supervisor with 5-7 years of experience to join its team. The supervisor position is an engaged leadership role, and will be responsible for leading and/or providing support in a variety of complex forensic, compliance and internal audit engagements and may be required to provide support in litigation and valuation engagements. This position will request travel to client locations approximately 20-25% of the time. The company offers a unique and flexible work environment that fosters individual growth and rewards performance.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Master’s Degree a plus.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA), Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE) and/or Certified Internal Auditor (CIA) required, or demonstrably in progress. Other credentialing pertaining to Forensic Accounting or Business Valuation a plus.
- 5-7 years with progressive leadership experience in auditing, internal auditing, forensic accounting, business valuation and/or financial analysis required.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, experience with report writing required. Advanced data analysis skills a plus.
- Effective leadership, interpersonal, organization, technological and analytical skills required.
- Consideration given to candidates with experience in healthcare/medical and pharmacy claims audit or analysis.
- Responsible for leading and completing engagements in a timely fashion.
- Ability to work independently with a minimum of supervision.
- Ability to lead and provide support to staff.
- Interact with clients and auditees.
- Learn and adhere to the firm’s policies and procedures.
- Participate in proposal preparation and firm marketing endeavors.
To learn more about the StoneBridge division, please visit www.StoneBridgeBP.com.
EFPR Group LLP is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
No phone calls please.