Tax and Business Services (TBS)
International Tax Partner and TBS Department Head
International Tax Manager (Can work Remotely)
Assist Partners & International Tax Team in completing Tax Planning Projects & Tax Compliance Assignments for Corporate / Partnership / Individual Clients
Job duties include but are not limited to the following:
- Liaise with Accounting Staff (Client + EFPR) to ensure financial data from financial statements is loaded & mapped correctly within Tax Prep Software;
- Proactively manage Client Interface matters (Engagement Letters, Client Meetings)
- Have a solid understanding of international tax laws and regulations and experience with CFC’s, Forms 5471,8865 and 8858.
- Assisting clients with their implementation of specific international tax structures and processes.
- Prepare Workpaper Templates (Excel & Other Electronic Data Management tools) to automate the data capture & number crunching aspect of tax compliance tasks
- Prepare Corporate / Partnership / Individual Tax Returns from data provided; identify issues and follow-up to capture missing data to finalize tax returns
- Ensure all files are managed properly to ensure smooth transition into subsequent years work
- Think outside the box to identify tax planning opportunities, solve problems, improve efficiency
- Be Proactive in taking educational & training courses to build knowledge base for the future
- Bachelors Degree: Accounting, Finance, Economics, Computer Science, MISC, etc.
- Have or Intend to Pursue CPA License a plus
- Business or Financial Experience is a plus
- Experience with tax planning and compliance for individuals immigrating to the US as well as US expatriates working abroad.
- Willingness to learn how to manage Software to achieve desired results on Tax Forms is key
- Knowledge of Tax Software a plus
- Ability to handle a diverse workload, and ability to think on one’s feet is key
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint and Adobe Acrobat.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to influence those who you do not have direct authority over.
- Detail orientated.
- Ability to multiplex and manage multiple priorities.
- Ability to work under pressure with strict deadlines.
- Must be a self-starter.
- Accountable for your actions and results.
The Firm offers a competitive compensation and benefits package, as well as excellent opportunities for career development and advancement. The candidate would be allowed to work remotely while in this role.
EFPR Group LLP is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
No phone calls please.