The Associate performs a wide variety of general accounting processes to support multiple internal and external client needs. In this role the Associate provides guidance to clients using best practices as defined by the organization. Please note: Role can be virtual, fully in office or a mix thereof.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Process accounts payable
- Process accounts receivable
- Record journal entries for payroll, pre-paids, accrual and other entries as needed
- Perform bank reconciliations
- Compile and create financial reports
- Prepare budget/forecast projections and analysis of cost variances
- Communicates effectively and in a timely manner to client inquires
- Consults with clients to determine needs and presents solutions within the confines of best
practices as identified by the organization
- Networks and promotes the organization in a professional manner consistent with the
organizations Mission and Vision
- Takes a client focused approach into every situation in order to maintain a high levelof
- Participates in profession growth opportunities and training
- Participates in community service organizations, events or initiatives
- Ability to participate in virtual meetings with team and team members
- Working knowledge of QuickBooks Online, Pro-Advisor Certification preferred
- Working knowledge of QuickBooks Enterprise and Desktop, Pro-Advisor Certification preferred
- Experience with 3rd party applications that integrate with QuickBooks Online including:
- Point of Sale apps, Inventory management apps, A/P Automation apps
- Exposure to various payroll processing platforms
- Comfortable working in cloud based environment
- Ability to handle diverse workload and multiple tasks
- Intermediate/Advanced working knowledge with Excel, including use of Filters, Pivot Tables
- Prior exposure to Sales Tax reporting
- Excellent customer service and soft skills required to work effectively within the organization and with clients
- Self-motivated and able to work independently, but also able to collaborate with team members and train teammates as needed
- Open to learning new software applications for use with clients.
2 or 4 year degree in Accounting or Business preferred
Ability to work during non-business hours due to business needs
2 – 5 years of Accounting and Bookkeeping experience preferred
Employee recognizes and understands the need of confidentiality due to the privileged information they are in contact with and maintain as such, the employee is expected to protect such information. Behaviors and/or actions that compromise and/or breach confidentiality can and will result in termination.
The Firm offers a competitive compensation and benefits package, as well as excellent opportunities for career development and advancement. The candidate would be allowed to work remotely while in this role.
EFPR Group LLP is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
No phone calls please.