Learning, contributing, advancing
We build and maintain relationships with a wide range of professional organizations. We believe that continuous learning, knowledge sharing, and networking are good not just for our professionals, but for the clients they serve. We also put significant effort into earning professional accreditation across a wide range of professional disciplines.
Accreditations and certifications
Our highly credentialed professionals include:
- Certified Public Accountants (CPAs)
- Accredited Business Valuators (ABVs)
- Accredited Senior Appraisers (ASAs)
- Certified Fraud Examiners (CFEs)
- Certified Internal Auditors (CIAs)
BDO Alliance USA
We are an independent member of the BDO Alliance USA. The BDO Alliance USA is a division of BDO USA, LLP, a national professional services firm providing assurance, tax, financial advisory and consulting services to a wide range of publicly traded and privately held companies. The company serves clients through 52 offices and more than 400 independent alliance firm locations nationwide.
Members tap into the resources of BDO USA, LLP and other BDO Alliance USA members to strengthen proficiency in a variety of disciplines, gain extensive domestic and global coverage, explore new business opportunities, and secure and maintain clients. Our clients benefit from the collective knowledge and experience of an association of independently owned firms providing excellent client service. Read more about the BDO Alliance USA.
Additional firm affiliations
- American Institute of Certified Professional Accountants (AICPA) – we are peer-reviewed every three years to maintain our AICPA standing
- New York State Society of CPAs (NYSSCPA)
- Public Company Accounting Oversight Board – we are a registered member, in accordance with the Sarbanes-Oxley Act of 2002
- Ernst & Morris Consulting Group, Inc. – highly regarded, specialized consulting firm. Our strategic alliance helps us provide cost segregation services.
- Financial Consulting Group, LC – country’s leading professionals in valuation and litigation support services. We are one of only 65 members.
- New York State Health Facilities Association (NYSHFA) – where we are regularly involved in a leadership role in the New York State Legislative Visitation day
- New York Association of Homes & Services for the Aging
- Health Care Financial Management Association, where one of our partners served as President for a number of years
- American College of Health Care Administrators